Friday 24 August 2007

Dr. Freud's Interpretations

Dr. Freud, I have this problem, and i heard that you are the father of psychiatry so i thought i shall come to you for help. You see the prob is that its not really something i detest, its just that it can be really distracting sometimes. The problem is that, ever since last friday, i keep thinking that every girl i see is wearing a bikini.

No doc, i am not a follower of Mussolini. No doc, i dont detest Prodi. No doc, i didnt eat italian food. What's that got to do with my problem ?

No doctor i dont think every girl i see is Silvio Berlusconi. I said i keep seeing girls wearing Bikinis. You know girls who are clothed in perfectly acceptable everyday formal and casual wear end up in colourful beach wear when i converse with them. Oh you dont know what a bikini is ? Its a sexy costume that girls wear doc. Its looks like undergarment but just that its not worn under. Now how can i explain to you. Ah, Have you seen Dr. No, you know the scene were Ursula Andress comes out of the sea wearing a Bikini ?

No Ursula does not undress doc. A-N-D-R-E-S-S. thats the lady's surname. No doc. Dr. No is not a prequel to Doctor No ! No ! - the illicit adventures of a nubile nurse. Dr. No is a james bond flick. In fact, its the first James Bond flick. Listen doctor, I cant be giving you the lowdown about James Bond now ok. Let's get back to my problem here. I see every girl in a bikini !!!!

I remind you of who ? Oedipus ? Woah doc, wait a minute. Before you even think about going there. I see only young women in bikini. You know under 30 years of age. I am 22. So that rules out Oedipus and Electra and all the other perverse stuff you have a fetish for.

Ya. that's right, I see young women in minimal clothing. What, no i dont get turned on. Its very embarassing i cant even look at the girls when i talk to them. Ok i shall close my eyes. Ok i shall think i am in a beach. Ok, its a nudist beach. What the hell a nudist beach with seventy year old men. Oh come one thats gross. This is crazy. What ok, i shouldnt open my eyes till you call your hot sexy young nurse into the room. Ok Penelope is her name huh. Nice. Ok i can open my eyes now. Wow, Penelope is wearing a nurse's gown, an ordinary white nursing gown.

Thanks doc you are a genius. OH NO ! DOC WHY ARE YOU WEARING A THONG ???

No comments: