Friday 24 August 2007

Divine Blasphemy

I dont smoke.. or consume liquor.. or do drugs.. the closest i get to a hangover is eating beef ( at least that's what it says on the menu ) at this fast food named besant fast food... and every time i get a chance to sneak out and have this senses conquering bits of cow or bull or dog or rat.. really cant make out by the taste or the colour and the light in the fast food is not that great

To my one international reader... (the other one quit reading my blogs after the one about my love) when i type fast food..you have to read it as road side junk outlet..and i hope you continue to read my posts even after this one

Anyway... every time i eat the beef... in the night i am haunted or rather disturbed by really intellectual dreams... and the next morning my family is disturbed by my flatulence skills... this routine took place last night.. and this morning... and the following conversation is the stuff my dreams are made of :-

No comments: