Tuesday 18 December 2007

Journey called Life...

maybe I have got it all wrong,
guess I just think too much when its best not to,
why be a cowherd when you can be the cow,
just going after the greenest grass, nothing more and nothing else.

what does my existence mean?
was I born with a purpose or for some purpose,
or was I just born as most are...
to die!

for me to achieve my goal,
I must first find it.
or is it all just a waste of time,
a waste of grey cells?

to wish and want some purpose,
when all you have to do is just breathe,
and let the world push you to where you have to be,
although that need not be where you want to be.

or maybe I already am where I have to be,
and I just dont know it,
there is only one way to find out,
actually there are many ways to find out.

you take the wrong path, and then realise its wrong
then you choose another path,
right at that time, but might be wrong later on.
until you finally get the road.

the road less travelled or
the road travelled by many, but still its your road
or maybe I have got it all wrong,
guess I just think too much when its best not.

No comments: